Holding your breath in deep waters is involuntary.
I am walking around feeling the results of not breathing. The anxiety of knowing I need to take a breath is loud and clear. Breathe! Who can survive like this? Inhale, now? Falling into a panic, running to tell someone, "I can't breathe", came as a slap into submission. You aren't supposed to be breathing right now, you were just thrown into the deep end and your job is to keep swimming. You will breathe like a swimmer, in sequence with your stroke.. so find your stride and make your time.
If you panick everytime God tries to elevate you, you can never make it to the next level of blessing. You are already aware the phrase, "new levels new devils" and it has no respect of person. So suit up and stop panicking.
One day I jumped out of bed and realized this level of service had expired. There is a greater purpose and population that Is waiting on me, not greater people just more time leveraging. But, ease was threatening my future. It is easy to continue doing business as usual, but God didn't call me to be usual something about me is unusual. Same for you, what is your unusual superpower?
Months ago I realized what a trailblazer was, and what one must look like to the onlooker, 🔥. What it takes to blaze a trail has to look ridiculous and reckless to others, but to the one that has the insight, it is a path that has to be cleared. They know that someone else is coming behind them, and they will need this road to be already traveled. I know, because, when I was looking for directions to my destination, this road didn't exist.
So blaze through for others to breeze through...
Create• Innovate•Then Demonstrate
Thank you for stopping by.
ReplyDelete