Center, and the paths that has lead me to the decision.This process did not happen overnight and is
not a small check box on my bucket list. It is a necessary tool in my tool box for achieving my dreams
as being a positive influence in the only industry I know.
Hi I am Leandra, I have worked For more than 20 years as a professional in the hair/beauty industry. I also have owned and operated a salon for close to 20 years. I would say that I am wrapped in many accomplishments as well failures in my career, and this makes me a well developed professional and perfect for the task of educating the next generation of cosmetologist.
Snippet of My Life
One of my greatest accomplishments in life thus far would be the balancing of a beautiful family and prosperous career. With having very little knowledge of how to raise a family while being a professional stylist at such a young age, I understand that life planning did not happen according to the“traditional” standards. Starting at the age of 15, my client list had grown rapidly before I turned 18 years old. By the age of 25, it was a bit overwhelming to add a husband and 2 children to a very fast moving train, but with determination and education, work/home life began to balance. I can truly say that I am enjoying a very loving family and successful business at this time.
Part A of My Plan
Starting July 2021 I will be adding cosmetology instructor to my resume. A Joyous Look has always been my class room but it had it’s unfulfilling moments when it came to sharing my knowledge in exchange for loyal stylist and friends. My desire has always been to produce future leaders in this beautiful industry. The career center is where it all started for me ,so it seems only right for me to return to HIGH SCHOOL!!!
Follow me here for part B of the plan.. The VIP Membership
Comments
Post a Comment