For many of you this is not the first time you have heard the word ”retirement“ from Leandra, and it probably will not be the last. Considering the many layers, it will take retiring multiple times. Being able to define these terms in her own words has been a life long journey.
How do you retire from the service industry? There will always be someone to service and there will always be the desire to be of good service. But, there is a fine line between knowing when the timing is right and you’re holding on a bit too long. If providing quality service has been a staple of your business, you have to be able to maintain the same expectations throughout the partnership.
My name is Leandra, I am a “Hairstylist”, and that has afforded me great responsibility. I take my craft and trustworthiness to heart and wear it as a badge of honor. That’s where I realized I style for purpose. The purpose for styling can change with every appointment. One day it could be for a family vacation and the next could be for a board meeting with the top execs., which ever way, we need to be able to flow.
I’m not here to bore you but I do want to add insight to me as a service provider and what you can expect from me and hopefully anyone that is trained under the Styled for Purpose brand.
I am still trying to understand the phrase “ more hair” so for now I will say, “Be your best version of you”.
Update 4/13/2022
It has not gotten easier to say "I am ready to call it quits". I have made a decision to not make a permanent decision as I run on Empty. But I have made the decision to take a step back and care for my health and revisit retirement in a year. I know this has come suddenly for some but of no shock to most. This Gap Year will be used to better myself spiritually, physically, and mentally. I may even work on bettering myself finacially. But come what may, I hope to return as a better version of me.
Please use the salon for all your hair care needs 2197365322. They are ready!!
Comments
Post a Comment