"IF IT CAN'T BE GENUINE, THEN IT CAN'T BE"
I have spent a lot of time keeping it right, because sometimes keeping it real breaks down expectations and fake appearances. BUT, I Promise myself today on my birthday, whether it's right or real, it has to be genuine. Don't fake smile, do not fake cry, I don't Fake Laugh or fake a frown. If you see it believe it.
Why today, because, believe it or not, I have had circumstances that forces it. And the only one left broken is me, forced to make a mend with myself. OR, I may be holding a grudge when it's time to let it go, JUST because it proves a point, or vice versa I could be letting a grudge go for the accommodation of others, and they haven't learned one lesson on your boundaries. So, IT is okay to say, "I May Not Be ready."
So obviously, I needed permission to be whole, to become who I am, and feel what I feel. This public promise allows two things, my permission, and you the insight to understand why sometimes it may not go your way.. my genuine answer may be totally about me or maybe about someone else other than you. It may be self sacrificing or even self indulging, but where ever the chips fall, just remember, it is Genuinely how I Feel.
I took 45 years to say,
I AM. ⬅️Full Stop
Happy 45th Birthday to me. #six27seventy6
Read more. Get more.
Leave a comment:
Oh Leandra!!!!! I love this!!!! Your words relate with me on a personal level as well because of my mandate from God to come out of hiding to express and stand up for the REAL ME!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on all your accomplishments thus far and for finding YOU!!!! May God continue to richly bless you on your life journey 🙏✨❤🙌!
Gwen thank you for your continued support. You are a gift
DeleteLove this!
ReplyDelete